Congratulations on your new assignment! We at iWorkGlobal are very excited that you will be joining our company for your assignment.
At iWorkGlobal, we provide employment solution services for our clients who have sourced their candidates directly, like you! This means that iWorkGlobal will become your employer and manage all of your human resource needs including payroll and expense reporting.
iWorkGlobal was founded in 2011 with the mission to provide flexible workforce solutions so that companies can engage talent anywhere in the world. We have designed our engagement and assignment processes with a focus on best-in-class customer service, a commitment to quality, and continuous process improvement.
As such, we encourage you to reach out and provide feedback at any time so that we can continue to improve.
As you move through your onboarding documents, we will be in communication to ensure you are ready to start your new assignment.
Below, under ‘Your Onboarding Documents’, please download all of the documents. The following documents are fillable PDF forms that you can complete digitally and print for your signature.
Once completed, please follow these steps:
- Save a copy and upload to a Box Folder (link will be provided by your iWorkGlobal Client Solutions Manager via email)
- Print and sign 1 copy of each document
- Except for Information on Fair Treatment & Right and Obligations of the Employee – this document is for your reference only, there is no need to sign it.
- Advise on time and date for iWorkGlobal to order a courier to collect the signed documents from you. Your Client Solutions Manager will provide you with a courier note to place on the envelope. The courier will make sure the documents reach our Krakow’s office.
If you need any assistance please feel free to contact us using the contact information at the bottom of this page.
Your Onboarding Documents
Please select and complete the following onboarding documents:
- Personal Questionnaire For Job Applicant
- New Employee Information
- Parenthood Statement
- Statements and Acknowledgements Pack
- Information on Fair Treatment & Rights and Obligations of the Employee
Again, welcome aboard, and congratulations on your new assignment! If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we’re here to support you.
Elzbieta Gajos | Senior Manager, Client Solutions
Office: +48 123 470 751 | Email: Poland@iWorkGlobal.com
Address: REGUS K1 – office 1207, Al. Pokoju 1, 31-548, Krakow
Thank you for your time and consideration.