MyVista by iWorkGlobal is a complimentary, cloud-based workforce management platform that opens the world to employers. It provides a real-time, comprehensive overview of your global contingent and remote workforce to help you manage workers, anywhere in the world.
A Digital Workforce Management Platform
Comprehensive Global Dashboard
Understand your global contingent and remote workforce at a glance with a map-based dashboard that displays engagement overviews and details.
Source - New!
Talent Sourcing - MyTalent
Use MyTalent to more quickly staff new projects with previously deployed independent talent
Determine whether your worker is an independent contractor or an employee
Country-Specific Employment & Cultural Information
Find comprehensive, current, and vetted employment law and cultural information for the U.S. and countries around the globe.
Hire & Engage
Worker Quote and Engagement Management
Our AI-driven program will help clients initiate, review, and track pricing estimates and quotes for worker engagements.
Consolidated Invoicing and Payments
Consolidate all of your independent worker invoice processing using one intuitive interface.
Manage Your Workforce – In the U.S. and Around the Globe
- Obtain country and region-specific pricing with costs of employment.
- Designate which workers should be assigned to which positions around the world.
- Evaluate risk associated with employing a worker as an independent contractor based on local and national regulations.
- Manage independent worker billing compliantly from spend approval to contractor payment.
- Track spend and expenses of your global contingent workforce, by worker, by country, by service provided, over any time range.
- View invoices with spend detailed for all costs, in any currency.
- View detailed employment law, policies, and cultural information for the U.S. and over 170 countries.
Request a Demo
You have successfully sent your request.
Join our LinkedIn Group to stay up-to-date on the latest international legislation, regulation and developments associated with global employment services.