The health and well-being of our employees, clients and partners is of paramount importance. Our goal is to take steps to mitigate the impact of the COVID-19 coronavirus. We are operating out of an abundance of caution and the utmost dedication to keeping everyone healthy. We have continued to monitor the situation closely and are adjusting our internal policies to respond to this evolving situation.
We are communicating with our employees, clients and partners to remain informed, address questions and share information as follows:
• Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Avoid shaking hands and close physical contact.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then throw the tissue in the trash.
• For additional information regarding the COVID-19 coronavirus please refer to the Centers for Disease Control, (CDC) and/or the World Health Organization (WHO):
Recommended Travel Limitations
• The CDC and WHO recommends that travelers avoid all nonessential travel to China, India, and Italy and South Korea.
We will continue to monitor the situation and update you as needed.