What Personal Information We Collect
In order to provide employment services in the United States we must collect certain personal information from and about you. The types of personal information collected, processed, and stored by iWorkGlobal will be limited to that which is used to employ individuals, offer candidates placement at its customers, refer for employment to a customer, perform employment data analysis, or is necessary for the performance of other requirements when acting as an employer, or employment agency. Such information may include:
- Contact information (address, phone number, e-mail address).
- UserID and user profile information for iWorkGlobal website and applications.
- Employee identification number.
- Date of birth.
- Contents of any other identification provided for application or employment purposes.
- Education and employment history.
- Work-related skills and experience.
- Professional credentials or licenses.
- Membership in professional organizations.
- Any other information contained on an individual’s resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Citizenship and work authorization status.
- Disability and health-related information.
- Next of kin or emergency contact information.
- Information from and related to publicly published profiles you’ve created on job-related social media platforms and job boards (such as LinkedIn, Monster, or Indeed).
- Information provided by references.
- Information regarding your career interests, preferences, and qualifications.
In addition, under certain circumstances and consistent with prevailing laws, iWorkGlobal may request types of personal information that are viewed by some countries as “sensitive:”
- National or Tax dentification Number/Social Security Number.
- Driver’s license number, contents and driver’s history.
- Financial or bank account information.
- Tax-related information.
- Results of drug, criminal, and/or background screenings.
- Benefits selections, potentially including health insurance and retirement planning information.
- Biometric data.
- Ideological views or activities or membership in trade unions.
- Information contained within your personnel file, such as performance reviews, disciplinary action, and other payroll related information.
- Health information, including that related to a work-related claim (e.g. Workers’ Compensation Claim).
In some jurisdictions, in order to comply with statutes, rules, and regulations pertaining to equal employment opportunities or to assist iWorkGlobal in compiling data for its equal opportunities practices and reporting, we may also ask you to provide gender, race/ethnicity, disability, or veteran information. The provision of this type of information will be voluntary, unless it is required by law, and failure to provide this information will not hinder your employment or project opportunities.
How We Use Personal Information
iWorkGlobal will use the information it collects in order to offer candidates placement at its customers, refer for employment to a customer, respond to inquiries, or perform other tasks that are necessary when acting as an employer or employment facilitator. For example, these activities may include providing human resource services, processing and administering payments and payroll, administering benefits, providing counseling, training, or discipline, complying with health, safety, and internal policies, corporate management, career and performance monitoring, and employment contract administration. In addition, information may be used for other legal purposes, such as audit, security, fraud prevention, or preserving and defending iWorkGlobal’s legal rights. iWorkGlobal will retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services requested, except where retention of personal information is necessary for compliance with a law, regulation, or other legal authority, or is otherwise permitted to be maintained for other legal purposes, such as audit, security, fraud prevention, or preserving and defending iWorkGlobal Services’ legal rights. Last Updated: March 27th, 2018
Thank you for your time and consideration.